Subscribe to our newsletter for monthly tax tips:

ITIN Services

Schedule a Free Consultation Learn About Our Services

If you are foreign National or Non U.S. resident and you earn income from U.S. real estate, investment or business you are required to file a tax return with Internal Revenue Service. As a result you are required to obtain an ITIN (Individual Taxpayer Identifying Number).

The ITIN is a tax processing number issued by the IRS to individuals who are required to have a U.S. taxpayer identification number but who do not have, and are not eligible to obtain a Social Security Number (SSN) from the Social Security Administration (SSA).

An Acceptance Agent is an individual, business or organization such as a college, financial institution or accounting firm authorized by IRS to assist individuals in obtaining ITINs. Acceptance Agents determine whether their clients are eligible for Social Security Numbers, and if not, they proceed with the ITIN application process by completing and filing Forms W-7.

We are Certifying Acceptance Agents which means we can certify your identification documents without you having to send your original documents to the IRS or having to get them certified by your country’s issuance agency, and then file your ITIN or W-7 application with the IRS. So what do you need to do:

  1. Set up an ITIN identity confirmation appointment by calling our office at 786-837-735 or email us at  However, if you are outside the country then we can arrange a ITIN identity confirmation meeting via video conference such as Skype.

  2. Once you have set up an appointment at office, please bring your passport. If you are outside the United States, then send us a copy of your passport via email or FedEx, DHL or UPS prior to our ITIN identity confirmation meeting.

  3. After our ITIN identity confirmation meeting we will provide with two documents to sign, which includes your W-7 application and 1040NR tax return.

  4. Once your application is submitted allow 6 to 8 weeks for the IRS to complete your ITIN application and submit.